WHO WE ARE
We are a not-for-profit Trust and social media platform raising awareness of issues that affect Our Beautiful World and the people who live in it.
WHAT WE DO
We clean up beaches, we run volunteer trips to Cameroon, we support peace initiatives through music in Israel & Palestine and we promote CSR programs doing good for the World.
We use social media to circulate our blogs, phots, photos and videos. We encourage people to create their own ripples; sharing our content, speaking up for a cause you are passionate about or getting involved directly with one of our projects or causes.
We welcome volunteers who have some time available to help out.
WE HAVE 8 CAUSE CATEGORIES THAT WE FOCUS ON:
- OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD – Protection of the environment, Climate change, Wildlife and nature
- EDUCATION 4 ALL – Education can change the world for the better.
- END WORLD HUNDER – Nobody should suffer because they cannot afford to eat or have access to clean water.
- MAKE PEACE NOT WAR – We must all work together to make the world a safer place.
- PEOPLE MAKING RIPPLES – Promoting people and organizations making a difference
- FREEDOM – Everybody must have the entitlement to basic human rights; freedom of voice, expression, culture and religion.
- BYE 2 RACISM – There is no room for racism in society.
- REFUGEE RELIEF – We must protect the vulnerable and week often displaced from their home because of war and discrimination.